Policies & Procedures
Return & Refund Policy
If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a permanent ban of your Everyday Basis account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled or resolved. We will conduct a full internal investigation with all necessary parties and/or authorities to resolve issues in a timely manner. We encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns. Contact Customer Service for assistance.
Any order deemed fraudulent will result in a permanent ban of your Everyday Basis account without notice via various avenues of collected information. Also, collected information will be forwarded to necessary parties and/or authorities to ensure the protection of our customers and business. In addition, collected information will be forwarded to our multiple fraud prevention services to be added to a blacklist database; in which case, you will likely be unable to purchase from and/or access sites using the same fraud prevention services.
Same day shipping is available on all order placed before 2:00 PM PST Monday-Thursday. Any order placed after 2:00 PM PST Monday-Thursday will be shipping the following day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM PST Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
- USPS Priority Padded (2-5 days)
- USPS Priority Express (2-3 days)
- FedEx 2-Day (Saturday delivery included)*
- FedEx Standard Overnight (Saturday delivery NOT included)
- FedEx Priority Overnight (Saturday delivery included)*
Certain holidays and restrictions may cause us to fall outside the 2:00 PM deadline; you will be notified in this instance. A notification may also be displayed on the front page in the event we require more than 24 hours to fulfill orders.
*Saturday deliveries only apply for FedEx 2-Day on Thursday and FedEx Priority Overnight on Friday.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FedEx has released an updated policy regarding their shipping times, found here:
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How the Information is used
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Third party links
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
The following restrictions may apply:
- Only applies to eligible products. Products on sale will not receive a 10% off bonus.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.