Policies & Procedures
Return & Refund Policy
If, as a buyer, you lodge a dispute with a payment agent, this will result in a permanent ban of your Everyday Basis account until the dispute raised with the payment agent has been cancelled or resolved. We will conduct a full internal investigation with all necessary parties and/or authorities to resolve issues in a timely manner. We encourage buyers to contact us directly first to see if we can help resolve any concerns. Contact Customer Service for assistance.
Any order deemed fraudulent will result in a permanent ban of your Everyday Basis account without notice via various avenues of collected information. Also, collected information will be forwarded to necessary parties and/or authorities to ensure the protection of our customers and business. In addition, collected information will be forwarded to our multiple fraud prevention services to be added to a blacklist database; in which case, you will likely be unable to purchase from and/or access sites using the same fraud prevention services.
Same day shipping is available on all order placed before 2:00 PM PST Monday-Thursday. Any order placed after 2:00 PM PST Monday-Thursday will be shipping the following day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM PST Friday-Sunday will be shipped the following Monday.
- USPS Priority Padded (2-5 days)
- USPS Priority Express (2-3 days)
- FedEx 2-Day (Saturday delivery included)*
- FedEx Standard Overnight (Saturday delivery NOT included)
- FedEx Priority Overnight (Saturday delivery included)*
Certain holidays and restrictions may cause us to fall outside the 2:00 PM deadline; you will be notified in this instance. A notification may also be displayed on the front page in the event we require more than 24 hours to fulfill orders.
*Saturday deliveries only apply for FedEx 2-Day on Thursday and FedEx Priority Overnight on Friday.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, FedEx has released an updated policy regarding their shipping times, found here:
Information that is gathered from visitors
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s email and a username will be stored on the server.
How the Information is used
- The information is used to enhance the visitor’s experience when using the website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- In rare cases, information gathered may be forwarded to authorities if fraudulent activity is found.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
The following restrictions may apply:
- Only applies to eligible products. Products on sale will not receive a 10% off bonus.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional codes.