Terms & Conditions
YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE.
Please read these terms and conditions (“terms”, “terms and conditions”) carefully before using everydaybasis.com website (the “service”) operated by Everyday Basis (“us”, ‘we”, “our”).
1. Conditions of Use. We will provide services to you, which are subject to the conditions stated below in this document. Every time you visit this website, use its services or make a purchase, you accept the following conditions. This is why we urge you to read them carefully.
2. Copyright. Content published on this website (digital downloads, images, texts, graphics, logos) is the property of Everyday Basis and/or its content creators and protected by international copyright laws. The entire compilation of the content found on this website is the exclusive property of Everyday Basis, with copyright authorship for this compilation by Everyday Basis.
3. Products That State “Professional Use Only.” The products for sale here are meant for research and laboratory use only unless explicitly stated otherwise. Products are not meant for human consumption or for use in products that may be consumed. All customers must be at least 18 years old at time of purchase. The listing of a product or material on this website does not constitute a license to or should not be regarded as a recommendation for use in the infringement of any patent(s). Products should only be purchased and handled by trained professionals.
By purchasing these products, the customer recognizes the risks associated with their handling and use. The customer also, by purchasing, acknowledges they from their own independent research and review are informed of and knowledgeable about (I) any health or safety risks associated with the handling of or exposure to the products purchased; (II) industry cleanliness and hygiene standards necessary to protect themselves and anyone else in contact from health or safety risks; (III) the requirement to properly and thoroughly warn of health and safety risks associated with products; (IV) federal, state, and local regulations regarding the use or handling of products. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order. In no event shall (Everyday Basis), hereafter also referred to as vendor), or any of its affiliates be liable for special, incidental, consequential or inconsequential damages – whether customer’s claim in contract, negligence, strict liability, or otherwise. By purchasing from (Everyday Basis), customer agrees to indemnify and hold (Everyday Basis) harmless for all claims, expenses, losses, and liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of the customer’s handling and/or use of any product sold here, whether used alone or in combination with any other substance, no matter its origin.
4. Use of Products That State “Professional Use Only.” (Everyday Basis) products are meant for research and laboratory purposes only, unless explicitly stated differently. Purposes NOT intended for products sold here include, but are not limited to: commercial use, cosmetic use, use in a medical device, animal or human consumption, use in foods or drugs. The customer recognizes that the products have not been tested by vendor for safety or efficacy in food, drug, cosmetic, commercial, medical, or any other use. Customer expressly acknowledges they are responsible for properly handling, testing, and using products purchased from vendor, and they ensure any products purchased from vendor and/or materials produced with products purchased from vendor will be used in an appropriate scientific manner and in strict compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations, now and enacted henceforth. Customer acknowledges that any materials or products produced with materials or products from vendor shall not be mislabeled or adulterated within the meaning of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (TSCA) inventory. Customer assumes responsibility to ensure products purchased from vendor are approved for used under TSCA, if applicable.
Customer has the responsibility to undertake the necessary research to establish and verify the risks associated with using and handling products purchased from vendor. Customer also has the obligation to warn any auxiliary personnel of any risks involved in using or handling the products. Customer agrees to abide by instructions, if any, supplied by vendor in relating to the handling and care of products, and to not misuse products in any way. Customer agrees that all products sold by vendor are not intended for resale purposes. If the products purchased from vendor are repackaged, re-labeled, or used as materials or components in other products, vendor will authenticate identity and end all sales with that party. ALL products sold are offered for scientific and research use exclusively. By ordering from (Everyday Basis), it is understood by the customer that under no circumstances should any of these products be used in an inappropriate manner. No products here are to be used for human or animal consumption or ingestion. All customers are expected and presumed to be qualified research professionals.
5. Not Medical Advice. Content contained on or made available through the web site is not intended to and does not constitute medical advice, nor should it be relied on to medically prescribe or diagnose any illness or disease. Content is presented for education and product information only. No information anywhere herein or on any of the product labels should be interpreted to contradict FDA guidelines.
No statements anywhere on this web site have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
6. Applicable Law. By visiting this website, you agree that your local laws, without regard to principles of conflict laws, will govern these terms and conditions, or any dispute of any sort that might come between Everyday Basis and you, or its business partners and associates.
7. Disputes. Any dispute related in any way to your visit to this website or to products you purchase from us shall be arbitrated by state or federal court and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of such courts.
8. License and Site Access. We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website. You are not allowed to download or modify it. This may be done only with written consent from us.
9. User Account. If you are an owner of an account on this website, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your private user details (username and password). You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve all rights to terminate accounts, edit or remove content and cancel orders at our sole discretion.